University of Baguio | Official Website - Center for Counseling and Student Development (CCSD)
CENTER FOR COUNSELING AND STUDENT DEVELOPMENT
The Center for Counseling and Student Development (CCSD) develops and facilitates student-centered programs that guide students in harnessing their abilities and interests to become well-rounded and productive individuals.
In pursuit of its noble vision and mission, CCSD endeavors to:
1. guide students to cultivate good study habits and attitudes which are geared towards academic excellence and professional competence;
2. empower students to become effective decision-makers and self-reliant individuals who can utilize their potentials in the service of others;
3. equip students with necessary and up-to-date information through various methods and programs of counseling to assist them in personal, social, educational, and career planning;
4. support students to develop moral and ethical values; and
5. recognize and respect individual differences regardless of ethnic origin, culture, race and religion.