ADMISSIONS AND RECORDS CENTER
CONNECT WITH US
School of Information Technology (SIT)
Trained by a cluster of experienced scholars and mentors, students at the UB School of Information Technology acquire knowledge with the latest innovations and technology. Students get to experience the real workplace atmosphere with extensive exposures through on-the-job trainings in some of the country’s biggest IT firms such as CISCO Networking Academy, Bentley Systems Philippines, Texas Instruments, Pointwest Technologies, and Hinduja Global Solutions Ltd. among others.
The School of Information Technology is committed to create a dynamic learning environment conducive to the development of globally competitive IT professionals.
SCHOOL OBJECTIVES (REVISED 2012)
The School of Information Technology aims to produce a graduate who:
- applies and innovates methodologies in developing and managing computing solutions;
- adapts to the fast-changing technologies in diverse environments;
- exemplifies desirable behavior and attributes;
- conducts relevant researches for the innovation of Information Technology products and services;
- initiates and participates in community-based activities that contribute to sustainable development; and
- utilizes leadership qualities for commendable performance in the field of endeavor.
- Ebenezer Korankye (BS Computer Science)
Awardee, Outstanding International Students in the Philippines (2009)
Granted by the Philippine International Friendship Organization
- Reymart Canuel (BS Information Technology)
National Finalist, Bayer Young Environmental Envoys 2011
- UB is the only Pearson VUE test center in Northern Luzon, providing on-site tests for Adobe, Avaya Inc., Cisco Systems, CompTIA, Linux Professional Institute, Novell, Oracle, PostgreSQL CE (SRA OSS), Red Hat, SAP, and SPSS.
- The UB School of Information Technology has also been recognized as the Model CISCO Networking Local Academy in the Philippines in 2008 and 2009.