Tradition of Excellence - MIS
Best practices :.
- Existence of clearly defined policies of enrolment procedures. Overall admission policies were established and clearly defined by the Academic Council and selected members of the administration council.
- Records of all students in the all information regarding grades, enrolment, and financial data are kept in different server in multiple disks and it was in placed in a secure area. Records are kept in a closed, locked room for their protection. A fire extinguisher was provided in the records’ area.
- Management and Efficient reporting of student’s academic performance to parents/guardians.--all grading sheets are computerized. This facilitates the sending of students grades to their parents and this grades were being mail or send to parents/guardians.
- Producing relevant information such as grades, account balances and schedule through the use of Short Messaging Service (SMS) using cell phone, internet by providing the necessary details like the ID Number, Birthday and Middle Name of the student. This technology is first in Northern Luzon.
- 3 student assistant are assigned to every laboratory to assist the teacher and make sure that the laboratory are in placed from Monday thru Saturday.
- Every laboratory has 50 computers each with printer and it does fully inter connected with internet. LCD’s and TV’s are installed also in the different laboratory.
- Every faculty and member of the administration has its E-mail addresses and account
- Encoding of Grades is done online too.
- Class records
- Availability of technicians for the maintenance of the computer laboratory and the availability of programmers to create systems for the university.
- Availability of Internet area (Room A501), aside from that any vacant laboratory can be used from Monday thru Saturday.
- Different laboratories are used also for Seminars / Trainings and Outreaches for other teachers as needed
- Entertain facilitation of requested information are usually given in an appropriate time.
- Reports generation can be done quickly upon the request can be claimed the day the client /student/management requested for it within the day.
- The office of the MIS caters also to the alumni of the school who also request for ID card pictures.
- The office provides all colleges offices to use the Yahoo Messenger, CHIKKA text messaging service to send messages and as to communicate in real time mode aside from the availability of telephone
- The office of the MIS ensures the accuracy of the grades being released to the clients /students /alumni based on the grade sheets submitted by the instructor/s. The office of the registrar is against to any modification to any of the records and documents kept in the office.