[su_box title=”Institutional Research Committee” ]
[su_tabs active=”1″ class=”my-custom-tabs”]
Mr. Miguel Villacrucis obtained a degree in Bachelor of Music from the Colegio de la Immaculada Concepcion, Bachelor of Science in Mathematics as Cum Laude from the University of the Cordilleras, Master of Arts in College Teaching from the University of Baguio, and is currently pursuing his Doctor of Philosophy in Development Education in the same university.
He is a faculty member of the School of Liberal Arts at the same time, the Subject Head for Mathematics & the Chair of BA-Music Program. He is also a visiting lecturer at the College of Asian Scholars, Khon Kaen City, Thailand. He used to be a member of the Kodaly Society of the Philippines (2005-2007), National Music Competition for Young Artists (2002-2004), Philippine Council of Mathematics Teacher Educators (2006-2010), Philippine Statistical Association (2005-2012). His exemplary performance as a faculty member of the School of Liberal Arts and Juman Sciences is evidenced by the numerous awards he received from the University of Baguio such as Rosa C. Bautista Top Performer Award (2004, 2006, 2009), Fernando and Rosa C. Bautista Most Outstanding Teacher Award (2008, 2010, 2011, 2012). The School of Liberal Arts and Human Sciences also conferred to him the Distinguished Performance Award (2011) and Outstanding TEaching Certificate (2012) by the College of Asian Scholars, Thailand. In the field of research, he obtained the Best Research Award – 3rd place (2009) and the Best Research Award – 1st place (2012).
[su_tab title=”Publications and Researches”]
- Villacrucis, M. X. R., Alimondo, J. L. & de los Santos, V., Correlation of the BS Criminology Students’ Performance in the Mock Board Examination and their Reading Comprehension Skills, UB Research Journal, Vol. XXXVII, No. 1, January – June 2013
- Villacrucis, M. X. R. & Ligawen, S., The Influence of the University of Baguio Advertisements to Freshmen, UB Research Journal, Vol. XXXIV, No. 1, January – June 2010
- Villacrucis, M. X. R., Construction and Validity of the College Algebra Attitude Scale (CAAS), UB Research Journal, Vol. XXXI, No. 2, July – December 2007
- Probability Sampling Strategies Appropirate to Particular Features of a Population, Enquire, May 2010
- Reliability: Why it is Important, Insights, March 2007
- Learning and Enjoying Mathematics, Insights, Summer 2009
[su_tab title=”Lecture Specialty”]
- Statistical Package for Social Science