The Health Care Services program focuses on providing preventive health care specifically bedside care to clients.
The Health Care Services program aims to produce a graduate who:
- exhibits sufficient knowledge, skills and attitude in the promotion of wellness;
- displays expertise of appropriate competencies in the alleviation of client affliction;
- observes applicable moral principles in the care of the clients;
- applies evidence-based community services; and
- demonstrates compassion to client and devotion to duties.