The University of Baguio Human Resource Management Center (HRMC) envisions itself as the prime center in the total development and management of human resource in the University.
The University of Baguio educates individuals to be empowered professionals in the global community. In support of this mission, the HRMC commits itself to be the prime-mover in the management and total development of human resource in the University.
The HRMC aims to:
- enhance the University’s human resource management system;
- ensure effectiveness of the system to carry out strategic functions;
- communicate and implement human resource management policies that promote socially responsible personnel;
- conduct relevant researches to address human resource needs and concerns;
- plan and execute pertinent goals and programs that foster professional growth and development; and
- advocate quality work life that leads to satisfied and self-actualized employees.