The Bachelor of Science in Nursing program focuses on the care of the client across life span in different settings.
The Bachelor of Science in Nursing program aims to produce a graduate who:
- shows commendable nursing skills, knowledge and attitude in the health care system;
- demonstrates proficiency of the required and relevant nursing skills;
- applies bio-ethics principles and approaches consistent with the code of ethics for nurses;
- conducts nursing researches and adapts evidence-based practice in nursing;
- engages in community services to promote and maintain the health of clients; and
- exemplifies ideal managerial and leadership skills in the practice of the nursing profession.