Major in Human Resource Development Management (HRDM)
The Human Resource Development Program aims to prepare the graduate in the field of Human Resource Management in various corporations whether in the manufacturing, marketing and service sectors, or in different types of industries such as pharmaceutical, semi-conductor, food and beverage, banking and other types of organizations. Built into the program is the normal evolution of Human Resources (HR) professional at the various stages of development of an enterprise. At the infancy stage of a company, the HR organization is limited to perform the traditional functions in personnel management. As it grows, HR gets involved in the administrative processes to ensure that policies, systems and procedures are in place to have consistency and order in handling and managing people. Thereafter, HR assists line managers in the acquisition and development of skills and competencies of employees before it engages in the more strategic directions of making its employees more competitive in the business environment given the global competition.
Major in Marketing Management (MM)
The Marketing Management program prepares the students to be responsive to the total environment by providing technical skills and competencies in the areas of marketing. Theory is blended with practicum activities to give the students a broad and enriched base for career in marketing.
Major in Financial Management (FM)
The Financial Management program aims to prepare the students to possess a strong foundation in theories, principles and concepts, as well as analytical tools and perspectives that would provide a sound and competitive basis for financial decision making. The program requires high levels of dynamism and commitment from the students. The students will work in depth in each course through proper balancing of finance theory and research literature with the practical aspects of financial management. The program aims to produces graduates for careers in financial department of general businesses, investment banking firms, broker –dealer firms, management consulting firms, various departments of commercial banks and other financial institutions, central banks and international financial institutions.
Major in Operations Management (OM)
Operations management often includes substantial measurement and analysis of internal processes. Ultimately, the nature of how operations management is carried out in an organization depends very much on the nature of products or services in the organization.
UB’s School of Criminal Justice and Public Safety (SCJPS) has emerged as one of the finest criminology institutions in the country, consistently registering remarkable passing rates over the years.
SCJPS has consistently produced – and continues to produce – topnotchers, ranking UB as one of the top-performing criminology schools in the country.
The Bachelor of Science in Criminology aims to produce a graduate who:
- exudes competence in the practice of the Criminology profession;
- exhibits exceptional skills in crime prevention;
- exercises the code of ethics of a professional criminologist;
- produces relevant criminological researches;
- practices stewardship of a crime-free society; and
- imbibes the spirit of a dynamic servant leader.
- performs exceptionally well in the technical and academic expertise of Forensic Science;
- warrants precise forensic analyses in the administration of justice;
- embodies the ideals of a responsible and fair forensic scientist;
- conducts scientific researches for the resolution of crime;
- supports programs that address the justice system; and
- leads in the promotion of forensic endeavors in the advancement of a humane society.
Dental education shall produce graduates for the general practice of the profession, who are scientifically knowledgeable, technically capable and socially sensitive in the maintenance and care of oral health.
Dental education shall produce graduates who are adept in the prevention,
diagnosis, and treatment of oral diseases. It shall produce graduates who:
a. Are competent to provide comprehensive dental treatment
b. Are sensitive to social and moral climate of the Filipino people
c. Are research-oriented
d. Can assume leadership role in the national and global community
The Bachelor of Science in Electronics Engineering program aims to:
a. provide the student with an education in the fundamentals of electronics engineering that will allow him to be immediately competitive in the industry or in graduate work while providing him with the best opportunity for achieving his full potential during his lifetime;
b. develop in the student a sense of professional responsibility and social awareness; and
c. provide practical applications evidenced by laboratory, design, project study, computer exercise and practicum courses.
These would help the student to work well whether independently or as part of a group.
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) - 216 hours
Diploma in Food and Beverage Operations (DFBO) - 2 years
Diploma in Culinary Arts and Catering Operations (DCACO) - 2 years
International Hotel and Business Operations (BSHM-IHBO)
Professional Culinary Arts (BSHM-PCA)
School of Teacher Education and Liberal Arts
Graduates of this program will be highly motivated and competent teachers specializing in content and pedagogy in secondary education who will practice a teaching profession in the field of English Education. Graduates may also proceed to practice careers in journalism, creative writing, publishing, and translation.
The BSFLE is an undergraduate teacher education program which focuses on the mastery of Filipino language and teaching and its relationship to culture and society.
Graduates of this program will be highly motivated teachers specializing in Filipino language, teaching and research with appropriate mastery of the subject matter, in-depth understanding and knowledge in Filipino language teaching, and its relationship to culture and society particularly in the secondary level, who will practice a teaching profession in the field of Filipino Language Education. Graduates may also be prolific writer, researcher, and translator.
Graduates of this program will be highly motivated teachers specializing in the content and pedagogy for secondary mathematics education.
The BSSE program is an undergraduate teacher education program that equips learners with adequate and relevant competencies in the areas of sciences, (biology, chemistry, physics earth science and environmental science) that are necessary in managing the learning and teaching of Science.
Graduates of this program will be highly competent and motivated teachers who will practice a teaching profession in the field of Science Education.
The BSSSE is an undergraduate teacher education program that equips learners with adequate and relevant competencies in the areas of social sciences/social studies in the secondary education.
Graduates of this program will be highly motivated and competent teachers specializing in content and pedagogy in secondary education who are socially aware and conscious and are critical advocates for reforms and social transformation. Thus, enabling them to practice the teaching profession as an instrument of social reforms and advocacy.
Bachelor of Arts in Communication (BA Comm)
Bachelor of Arts in English Langauage (Ba Eng)
Bachelor of Arts in Music (BA Music)
Bachelor of Arts in Political Science (Ba PolSci)
Bachelor of Science in Psychology (BS Psych)
- Bachelor of Science in Accountancy (BSA)
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with (4 Majors)
- Major in Human Resource Development Management (HRDM)
- Major in Marketing Management (MM)
- Major in Financial Management (FM)
- Major in Operations Management (OM)
- Bachelor of Science in Criminology
- Bachelor of Forensic Science
- Bachelor of Science in Architecture (BSARCH)
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering (BSCE)
- Bachelor of Science in Electronics Engineering (BSECE)
- Bachelor of Engineering Technology major in Mechatronics (BET-Mecha)
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental and Sanitary Engineering (BSESE)
- Associate in Computer Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering
- Short Courses
- Cisco Certified Entry Level (CCENT) - 108 hours
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) - 216 hours
Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management
- Bachelor of Science in Tourism Management
- Diploma Courses
- Diploma in Tour and Travel Operations (DTTO) - 2 years
- Diploma in Food and Beverage Operations (DFBO) - 2 years
- Diploma in Culinary Arts and Catering Operations (DCACO) - 2 years
- Bachelor of Laws and Letters
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Health Care Services NC II
- Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Science
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy
- Bachelor of Early Childhood Education (BECE)
- Bachelor of Elementary Education (BEED)
- Bachelor of Inclusive and Special Needs Education (BISNE)
- Bachelor of Secondary English Language Education (BSELE)
- Bachelor of Secondary Filipino Language Education (BSFLE)
- Bachelor of Secondary Mathematics Education (BSME)
- Bachelor of Secondary Music and Arts Education (BSMAE)
- Bachelor of Secondary Physical Education and Health Education (BSPEHE)
- Bachelor of Secondary Science Education (BSSE)
- Bachelor of Secondary Social Studies Education (BSSSE)
- Liberal Arts Courses
- Bachelor of Arts in Broadcasting (BA Broad)
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication (BA Comm)
- Bachelor of Arts in English Langauage (Ba Eng)
- Bachelor of Arts in Music (BA Music)
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science (Ba PolSci)
Bachelor of Science in Psychology (BS Psych)
University of Baguio
University of Baguio
(074) 442-4915 / 423-0259