In the pursuit of perfection, the University of Baguio is committed to provide balanced quality education by nurturing academic excellence, relevant social skills and ethical values in a fun-learning environment.
The University of Baguio educates individuals to be empowered professionals in a global community. Research and Development Center (R&DC) fosters a strong research culture to generate, disseminate and apply scholarly and relevant studies that benefit the society.
Through creative programs and initiatives, the R&DC aims to provide a supportive and conductive research environment to enable the University constituent/clientele to:
- acquire the research skills pertinent to the profession;
- exhibit competence in responsible decision-making;
- perform functions with the highest ethical standards to advance social transformation and development;
- utilize rich ideas and experiences in the conduct of useful researches in the quest for fact, truth and wisdom;
- deal with needs, issues and concerns that affect the community and environment; and
- disseminate and implement research findings that respond positively to diverse phenomena.