R&DC offers the following assistance to the researchers:
- Access to literature through journals and other data bases.
- An honorarium to faculty researchers commensurate to the scope and nature of the research undertaking.
- Assistance to employees and students in their theses/dissertations through data gathering, instrumentation, editing and statistical services.
- Assistance to external researchers in administering their tools for data gathering.
- Conduct of sustainable seminars and trainings to update the employees and students on research trends and to hone their skills in the different requirements of conducting research, both quantitative and qualitative.
- Free use of computers for encoding and internet surfing. The faculty members and students may print in the office using their own printing materials.
- Free use of the SPSS software for both faculty and student researchers.
- Presentation of researchers’ work in local, national or international conferences and in submitting their work to peer reviewed and indexed journals.
- Free use of the Grammarly software.
- Research grant to employees who are writing their thesis and dissertation.
The R&DC provides research and thsis grants to faculty members and employees of the University, to enable them to fund resaerch studies. The grants offered by the R&DC are the Action Research Grant, Thesis Grant and the Institutional Research Travel Grant.
Action Research Grant This grant is offered to full time faculty and employees that require considerable amount of funds to subsidize their research endevors. Researches that are requirement in the graduate/post-graduate programs are not eligible under this grant
Thesis/Dissertation Grant The University extends financial assistance to its faculty and employees in the conduct of their thesis/dissertation. UB extends to the grantee a maximum of P20,000 in a master’s program and P20,000 in a doctoral program ►
Institutional Research Travel Grant. Faculty, employees and students ion the University are given the oppurtunity to present the results of their research in any reputable scientific meetings throughout the country.
- Cordillera Industry and Energy Research and Development Consortium (CIERDEC)
- Commission on Higher Education (CHED)
- Asean Public Intellectuals
- Zonal Research Center
- Kobe Gakuin University (Japan)
- Government of Canada Awards
- Cooperative Development Authority